Date: Saturday 30 May 2021
1 day. 9am to 3.00pm
Paoli Dog Park
Tea, coffee and biscuits will be provided.
You can bring your own lunch or there is a restaurant onsite if you wish to buy your lunch there.
You'll love it!
NB: Handler (bring your own dog) Spectator (observing only, please do not bring your dog)
- The skill most in demand by Owners
- Loose lead exercises for 1.2.1s, classes and part of Behavioural support packages
- Games to play in class
- Full course notes and training plans provided for all methods used throughout the day
- Many techniques explained and demonstrated so you can create your own solutions
- Maintaining motivation
- Practical exercises in a relaxed environment
- Constant Q+A throughout
Cost R300 Spectator
Cost R450 - Handler
This course is suitable for dogs who are dog social and people social, and are confident working in a group environment. Please feel free to contact our team via email to discuss your dog's suitability or if you have any questions about the course structure. Email: [email protected]
No feedback for this course yet.
Listen to a selection of songs performed by IMDT 1 DAY LOOSE LEADERS.